She is now across The Cob at Boston Lodge Works. She will be cosmetically restored in readiness for 2013, when she will go 'on tour' to publicise one hundred and fifty years of steam on the Ffestiniog Railway.
Princess was built by George England in South East London, and delivered to North Wales in 1863. Her sister engines, Prince, Palmerston and Welsh Pony are still at the railway.
On March 1st next year she will go on display at Paddington Station to celebrate St.David's Day, as well as being used at a number of other events throughout the year to promote the anniversary.