We are delighted to confirm our first three guests. Leaving its home base for the first time ever is Jeremy Martin’s 1885 Decauville steam loco based at the Richmond Light Railway in Kent. Making the journey from Kent with owner Peter Beevers is Aneirin, a delightful 7.25 inch locomotive and the smaller cousin of resident loco Taliesin.
Also confirmed to attend is the sole remaining two-foot gauge Muir Hill locomotive, similar to the one that came to the Ffestiniog on loan from the Aluminium Corporation's Cowlyd Reservoir Railway in 1924. Another similar tractor was used by the quarry companies in the period between 1946 and 1963 when they worked their own traffic over the FR main line in Blaenau Ffestiniog.
• Double-Fairlie 'David Lloyd George' working the FR 'Pink' timetable service between Porthmadog and Blaenau Ffestiniog
• Additional afternoon service from Porthmadog to Blaenau Ffestiniog and return - double-headed by 'Linda' and 'Moelwyn'.
• Afternoon train with Double-Fairlie 'Merddin Emrys' and Victorian carriages from Porthmadog to Blaenau Ffestiniog and return
• The 'Boat' will be attached to Victorian train as far as Tan-y-Bwlch, returning by gravity + sail (wind permitting) to Porthmadog.
• Decauville 'Chuquitanta' with skip wagons Porthmadog to Tan-y-Bwlch return and Porthmadog to Minffordd return.
• Five shuttle trains to Hafod y Llyn on the WHR, featuring 'Britomart', 'Lilla', visiting Kerr Stuart 'Diana' - and one 'Quirk' tbc ..!
• Visiting 'Galloping Goose' will complete one run from Porthmadog to Hafod y Llyn + return. All seats must be reserved in advance.
• Early-morning 'Taliesin'-hauled train from Porthmadog to Blaenau Ffestiniog - with optional Continental Breakfast available.
• A further six Porthmadog to Blaenau Ffestiniog service trains - 'Prince' & 'David Lloyd George' x2 trips; 'Taliesin' & 'Merddin Emrys' x1 trip; 'Merddin Emrys' x1 trip; 'Linda' x2 trips.
• Three Vintage train services to Tan-y-Bwlch hauled by 'Palmerston'.
• Two skip wagon trains to Tan-y-Bwlch with Kerr Stuart 'Diana', double-heading with Decauville 'Chuquitanta' on second trip.
• 0-4-0DM 'Moel Hebog' and the S&T Dept train run Minffordd to Porthmadog, to Tan-y-Bwlch and back, plus Port to Minffordd
• Two 'Quirks' runs to Rhiw Goch & return - 2 Speeders • 1 Quadbike.
• Three 'Quirks' runs to Pont Croesor and return - 'Diana' and the skip wagons; 'Moel Hebog' and the S&T Dept train; Quadbike.
• Nine 'Quirky' shuttles between Minffordd Station and Minffordd Yard.
• Early-morning 'top-n-tailed' train from Porthmadog to Pont Croesor and return, worked by 'Palmerston and 'Lyd'.
• Six Porthmadog to Blaenau Ffestiniog service trains - 'David Lloyd George' x2 trips; 'Merddin Emrys' x2 trips; 'Linda' x2 trips.
• Three Vintage train services to Tan-y-Bwlch hauled by 'Prince'.
• Three 'top-n-tailed' shuttle trains running between Porthmadog and Minffordd, worked by 'Palmerston and 'Lyd'.
• Three 'Quirks' runs from Minffordd to Rhiw Goch and return.
• Three evening 'Quirks' runs - Porthmadog to Tan-y-Bwlch & return.
• Four 'Quirks' runs to Pont Croesor and return - Deviation 'wagon'; WW1 Speeder; WW1 Campagne Tracteur; 0-4-0T 'Diana'.
• 'Galloping Goose' will complete two runs from Porthmadog to Pont Croesor & return. One trip may be extended to Hafod y Llyn. All seats must be reserved in advance.
• Eight 'Quirky' shuttles between Minffordd Station and Minffordd Yard.
• Early-morning 'Taliesin'-hauled Victorian train to Dduallt and return.
• 'Merddin Emrys' takes a train of slate waggons from Porthmadog to Power Station Summit; waggons return by gravity to Port.
• Four Porthmadog to Blaenau trains - 'David Lloyd George' x2 trips; 'Linda' & 'Lyd' x1 trip; 'Prince' & 'Palmerston' x1 trip.
• 'Moelwyn' and Tracteur take skip wagons to Tan-y-Bwlch and return.
• Two 'shuttle' trains to Tan-y-Bwlch hauled by 'Prince' in the morning and triple-headed by 'Lilla', Britomart' and 'Diana' in afternoon.
• Visiting 'Quirk', or possibly a 'Curiosity', runs to Rhiw Goch & return.
• Six 'Quirky' shuttles between Minffordd Station and Minffordd Yard.
• 'Galloping Goose' will do two runs to Pont Croesor & return - one may be extended to Hafod y Llyn. Seat reservation required.
• A Quirky Cavalcade of visiting Curiosities will round off the event...