RSS / Social Networking
Bookmark and Share
Subscribe
What are these?

November 12th 2012
(Posted in: News)
Printer friendly page
Princess leaves Spooner's
On Saturday, Princess was removed from Spooner's Bar at Harbour Station, where she has been on display since 1981.

She is now across The Cob at Boston Lodge Works. She will be cosmetically restored in readiness for 2013, when she will go 'on tour' to publicise one hundred and fifty years of steam on the Ffestiniog Railway.

Princess was built by George England in South East London, and delivered to North Wales in 1863. Her sister engines, Prince, Palmerston and Welsh Pony are still at the railway.

On March 1st next year she will go on display at Paddington Station to celebrate St.David's Day, as well as being used at a number of other events throughout the year to promote the anniversary.

 

princess1.jpg
princess2.jpg
princess3.jpg
princess4.jpg

Copyright 2015 - Festiniog Railway Co. | Privacy Policy